Syakir Gani :)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday 9 February 2012

sayang :)

heyy sayang :') just wanna to say i loveyou , i tak tahu mcm mana nak tunjuk kan yangg i sayang u but this only for u :)
 u is my everything . i heart youu   ♥


your eyes can explain to me everything without any words :') 


your lips make me nude sometimes haha :}


your attitude make me adobe with u :] seriously !


 honestly , your challenges make me to be it  :* and i try to be like that 



your hug make me missyou everynite when i miss your everything :'( 


fight ? normal things :DD 


everytime you are my pillow , when i never miss :~


whenn i look at sky , i saw your hand hold me :')



boy ; baby can i be your superman ? 
girl ; can't sayangg :( 
boy ; whyyyyy ? 
girl ; because u are my SUPERHERO <3





No comments:

Post a Comment